A healthy Dachshund puppy . as a rule, is easily adaptable to any reasonable mode of feeding, even inappropriate for most of taxat “cat system” — when food is constantly in the bowl. However, it is advisable to feed your puppy several times a day, small portions, traditional dog food.
Derived from food calories consumed in childhood on growth, movement and metabolism, so I need to attach to the cost of the puppy’s body in every specific period.
To some extent, the feeding affects the rate of growth, but only within the so-called reaction norm of the organism, which is genetically. Therefore, keep your puppy on a starvation diet that it has not grown too large, useless, and few of today’s owners, this idea will come to mind. But overfeeding puppies and adult dachshunds, is a real challenge .
And advise here in grams very difficult: according to my records, our bitches the standard g/W taxes at 3 months weighed 4-4. 5 kg (final weight of 8.3 kg and 10), but the Kobel’kov American line in 3 months is 7.2 kg, and in 4 months is 8.6! It is clear that nutrient requirements are quite different.
The main criteria, do not overeat puppy — how it looks, how easy it moves and, of course, there are no problemwith stomach. Experienced dog person to navigate easier, but in any case you should have common sense and don’t shrink from to look at the pile that were “produced” by the puppy. The feces OK feature, but not “stone”, without undigested pieces; emptied the puppy without difficulty, the Pope does not travel; it happens several times a day. Continue reading
The domestication of wild animals and making them his companions began millions of years ago. Excavations of primitive man, has proven that even in the Mesolithic were domesticated many species, most of which now it is impossible to present in a wild habitat. Nowadays, however, people continue the work of our ancestors, domashneva increasingly wild and incompatible with the human species. This article presents ten of the most unusual Pets that were tamed by man.
1. And the first our list of open wolves. Due to the fact that the wolf is a direct descendant of domestic dogs, many people believe that it would be a great companion. But we should not forget that this is still a wild and unpredictable animal. So 50-year-old Sandra Piovesan was torn apart by a pack of wolves that lived in her house since birth. Despite numerous warnings of relatives to beware of dangerous predators, she still claimed that they are better dogs give love and loyalty. However, after some time her body was discovered in a cage with wolves with numerous soft-tissue injuries.
2. Fox. In nature foxes are very cautious, timid and try to avoid humans, but if they grow up from birth, they can become wonderful Pets. So about 6 years ago in one of the pet stores in England has had 10-day the Fox, who immediately liked him (pet store) owner Stephen Edington. The man decided to raise a Fox and then release it into the wild. So this wild animal, which was given the name Miss Snooks became part of a small family of Steven. When the time came, they let my favorite car in the woods, but in less than a couple of hours, as the Fox came home. The couple took several attempts to get the animal in its natural habitat, but the result was the same – dedicated Miss Snooks returned home.
3. Crocodiles. Whatever they are bloodthirsty killing machines, they still keep as Pets. That is, for example, African uskorenii crocodile named johnny, who doted in his mistress Vicki Loving. According to Wiki, the crocodile crawled to the doorstep of her home in 1996 and greatly frightened her. Then Loving tried to run him off, but he never wanted to part with. Now 15 years as johnny lives in her home and the missus says that she loves this gentle crocodile, despite the fact that in the heat of the game, he several times broke Vicky’s hand. Continue reading
For thousands of years people pull their dogs for protection, hunting, herding animals and just for fun. And, of course, they are noticeably different from each other: most different size, height, color, temperament. Now there are more than 300 breeds. To correctly identify the breed, you should pay attention to the following points.
1. Determine the height and weight of Your pet. Growth can be measured with tape from the head of the animal to the floor. Height and weight are the determining factors of the definition.
2. Look at her face meticulously and coolly. Different breeds have unique traits: eyes, ears, nose, shape of the muzzle.
muzzle of the breed of dog huskies in the aviary
What color is the pet’s nose? Ears pointed or rounded? The muzzle is flat, like a bulldog . or pointed, like a Spitz ?
3. Now inspect the woolen cover. Each breed of dog has a different fur length. The same applies to the length and shape of tail. Run your hands through the wool four-legged friend to determine its density, length, and softness. She can be direct and Curling, hard and soft, thick and rare. For example, the Alaskan Malamute is very thick and tough, and the commander it is thick, soft and are gathered into separate strands. Color different breeds of dogs can be of one color,spots or specks. Continue reading
Multifaceted and amazing world of birds. Not on the earth and there is no nation, no culture, civilization, which would remain indifferent to the amazing and unique feathered Kingdom. And it’s not just that the birds were and are sources of food and other material goods. If we trace the first steps of culture of any nation, among the most revered objects will be and poultry. The sacred bird is not only blind, mystical worship, and it is quite clear the personification of beauty and harmony. Each nation is understood to be beautiful in their own way — not as neighbors. Yet the folklore and spiritual culture of all Eurasian peoples like that in it, among many other living creatures it is the birds — the most popular characters or characters beautiful, kind, mysterious. Representative classes of birds cannot be confused with any other animals: feathers, wings and beak are all birds without exception. Birds from other classes of animals are distinguished with a great variety of shapes, colors, voices, behaviors, habitats. Each of the readers or “listalla” this book — at least a little bit, but the ornithologist (a specialist who studies birds). After all, a lot of chicken stalk or goose neck knows person of any profession and age, and even a dedicated vegetarian will quickly find the difference between a pillow full of ptichkina, and solid couch. Every poet dreams of a unique, the mark of an allegory — comparing, therefore, creative people are not so rarely reflect on his ornithological dictionary. Birds have captured the hearts and minds of people since time immemorial.
Even the kings are devotedly indulged in ornithological observations. And the great naturalist and the Creator of the theory of development of life on earth Charles Darwin wrote: “I Wonder that every gentleman does not become an ornithologist”. And remember our first books: alphabet books, alphabet books, coloring books — birds drawn there big set. Because they are beautiful. For their attractive appearance and cheerful behavior of the birds appeared very early in human houses as live jewelry. For the first time the concept of “bird room” (Stubenvogel) introduced a German naturalist I. M. Bechstein (1757-1822). He described all the known methods of catching, keeping, feeding and breeding of birds in captivity. His books stand 30 publications. Bird in the apartment is not only a pleasure for the hosts. Continue reading
What are the peculiarities of feeding of the huskies, how to make diet depending on the capabilities of the hunter meets all the needs of the body dogs that definitely should be included in the diet likes, and what not to feed your pet about this article.
First, I should say that the “likes” unpretentious by nature and eat less of other common hunting dogs.
The number of meals huskies depends on their age. Puppies under one year are fed 4-5 times a day, adult dogs two times (morning and evening).
How to determine the amount per serving? If Your dog lives an active life with regular walks, games, training. diverse physical exercises, then the amount of food should be more than dogs that lead a sedentary lifestyle(lying in a kennel, etc.). The main thing – that the dog was always enough to eat, but not overeat!
What should be included in the diet?
Of course, meat. Preferred the beef. Meat should be boiled, as raw meat can contain worms and other parasites. Fish should also be included in the diet (always boiled).
Vegetables – a rich source of vitamins, and they need to give to maintain the health of the pet. Just vegetables, of course, no dog is not, so they need to pre-chop (chop,to scroll in a meat grinder, blender) and serve with the main food. Most useful for dogs carrots, but other vegetables also need to add in the “food cart” like. So the dog got more value from vegetables, they should be given in raw form, as boiled, fried, steamed vegetables lose their useful properties. Periodic feeding dogs garlic – a sure prevention of occurrence of worms. Continue reading